Sarah’s Sage Advice is open to guest contributors. If you would like to contribute, please send in your submission or pitch to [email protected]. Please see guidelines below…
- All submissions must be an original article
- Must be between 700-1000 words
- Pictures submitted are subject to approval and may be used for promotional purposes. A title image and Pinnable image will be created for the post.
- Headshot, bio and link to your blog must be submitted.
- Links to other blog posts on your site are permitted, no affiliate links.
- All posts will be promoted on Sarah’s Sage Advice’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts.
- Contributor is expected to share article on all their own social media.
- Contributor is expected to be active with any comments on post over the first week after publishing.
All subjects related to parenting, religion, motherhood, babies and toddlers, mental health, and marriage are welcome.
At this time we are looking for posts on…
- Special Needs Parenting
- Parenting tips
- Labor and Delivery
- Christian parenting
- Christian religion
- Comparison religions
- Teaching Tolerance and Respect
- Open Minded
- Teaching Feminism to Kids
- Body positivity
Please submit post or pitch to sarahssageadvice.com.